Capture HTTP(s) traffic from Ruby libraries
One-click to automatically setup and capture traffic from Ruby libraries (http, net/https, fastlane)
- Open Automatic Setup Windows
- Download Proxyman for macOS -> Setup Menu.
- Click on "Open new Terminal…" button
- Open a pre-configured Terminal app that automatically setup HTTP Proxy, Trust Proxyman's self-signed certificate.
- Start your Ruby Server or Run Ruby Scripts on this Terminal. Proxyman automatically captures all HTTP(s) Request/Response.
- Support: http, net/http, net/https, httparty, fastlane, and faraday.
Native macOS app
Intuitive, thoughtful, built with meticulous attention to detail.
All you'd expect from a great Mac app: Familiar UI, Universal Shortcuts Keys, and super-fast Apple M1/M2 performance.
Complete suite of networking debugging tools
Dive into the network level to diagnose and fix problems with reliable and powerful tools.
Narrow down your search with Proxyman's Multiple Filters. You can combine complex filtered criteria like Protocol, Content-Type, URL, Request Header, Response Header, Body, etc that find exact what you're looking for.
Easily debug GraphQL Request by defining a matching rule with a particular GraphQL QueryName. Works with Breakpoint, Map Local, Map Remote, and Scripting Tool.
Breakpoint, Map local GUI is so slow?
We provide a handful of Snippet Code, common Add-ons and JS Libraries to facilitate your debugging procedure and make it 100x faster.
Breakpoint Tool helps you to modify Requests/Responses Data on the fly without changing any client code. Supports URL, Headers, Body, Status Code, Raw Message, etc.
Map Local Tool
Map Local Tool allows developers to mock a Response with a local file. Boost development speed up by directly modifying the response with Status Code, Header, and Body without waiting for the backend.
Spot your bugs with ease
Quickly find the differences between requests/responses with built-in Diff Tool
Inspect network traffic from iOS/ Android
Easy-to-follow instructions to capture HTTP traffic from your iOS/ Android devices, simulators, emulators.
Capture traffic from iOS/ Android devices
Proxyman provides a straightforward walkthrough to set up a Proxy with iOS, Android physical devices, iOS Simulators and Android Emulators .
Simply follow the detailed instructions to capture and intercept HTTP(s) traffic with just a few clicks.
Capture traffic from iOS Simulators
Tired of manual & error-prone config on your iOS Simulator?
Leave all complicated steps to us and let Proxyman automatically inspect the network traffic for you. No need to configure HTTP Proxy, Install or Trust any Certificate.
Capture traffic from mobile devices
Capture network traffic on iOS devices with a few clicks.
Capture network traffic on iOS Simulators without manual configuration.
Capture network traffic on Android devices in a few steps.
Capture network traffic on Android Emulators with the Emulator Automatic Script.
Capture traffic from popular network libraries
Comprehensive list of current and up-coming Proxyman features.
- Inspect HTTP/HTTPS traffic in plain text
- SSL Proxying
- Proxying on iOS Devices, iOS Simulator and Android
- Export Requests/ Responses
- Content Filter
- Body Syntax Highlighting
- JSON/ Tree View Format
- Horizontal/Vertical Layout
- Multiple Tabs
- Custom Previewer Tabs
- Custom Header Columns
- Highlight with Color & Add Comment
- MessagePack Body Previewer
- JSONPath Filter
- Customize Toolbar
- Proxy Helper Tool
- Map Local (File/Directory)
- Map Remote
- No Caching
- Repeat Requests
- Compose Requests
- WebSocket Debugging
- Save Session
- Block List
- Allow List
- External Proxying (HTTP/HTTPS/SOCKS/PAC)
- Import Charles Proxy files
- Custom Root & Client & Server Certificates
- Wildcard & Regex Matching Rules
- Scripting (ReWrite)
- JS Addons and Snippet Code
- Atlantis framework for iOS
- GraphQL Debugging
- Network Condition (Network Throttling)
- Multiple Filters
- Publish to Gist
- Reverse Proxy
- Code Generator
- Command Line
- Diff for Request/Response
- Access Control
- Automatic/Manual Setup
SOCKS4 and SOCKS5
- GRPC (Try Atlantis to capture GRPC)
- Request new features?
Loved by developers
and more from Daring Fireball, Inessential, Donny Wals, iOS Dev Weekly, and Twitter.
Best Developer Tool by Swift Community Award 2022 🏆
Checkout Proxyman Tutorials at RayWenderlich and Google Developer Groups.
Proxyman is getting better everyday - Don't miss out on all the action.
Join Proxyman's newsletter and stay updated on new releases, features, and productivity tips.