All release history of Proxyman or Github Release
Proxyman 2.4.0 (20400): Refine UI and Install Certificate for Java VMs
Release date: 10 Aug 2020
- Feature: Install Proxyman CA Certificate on Java Virtual Machines
- Improve: Proxyman Tools’s UI
- Improve: Add Save indicator to Map Local Editor
- Improve: Remove Done buttons from all Tool Windows
- Improve: Base64 Decoding with various String Encoding
- Improve: Performance of the Flow List with a huge number of rows
- Attempt to fix crashes on AppCenter due to invalid ByteBuffer usage and reduce the number of ChildGroup (Swift-NIO)
- Fixed: Broken layout for Map Editor on small screens
- Fixed: Crash when reordering rules in Allow List
- Fixed: App crash when parsing x509 Certificate from some special websites
Proxyman 2.3.0 (20300): Support Regex Matching Rule 🧤
Release date: 23 Jul 2020
- Feature: Support Regular Expression for all tools (Map Local, Map Remote, Breakpoint, Block & Allow List, …)
- Feature: Refined Map Local UI
- Feature: Support Map to Local Directory with specific paths and its subdirectories
- Improve: Allow to repeat/edit the requests even though the Proxy is stopped
- Improve: Update Nickname Device name on Client Column
- Improve: Auto enable tools after adding a new rule
- Fixed: Custom Previewer Tab doesn’t change the background when switching to Light Theme
- Fixed: Map Remote to localhost often return 404
- Fixed: Missing Server IP Address field from HAR file
- Fixed: Server IP Column data is missing sometimes
- Fixed: Crashes from AppCenter report
Proxyman 2.2.0 (20200): Custom Previewer Tabs 🎩
Release date: 14 Jul 2020
- Feature: Custom Previewer Tabs: Easier to see the content in a certain format. Support Web View render and Beautify the minified files (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Feature: Filter by Regular Expression
- Improve: Add spinning cursor while loading large payloads
- Improve: Handle HTTP Traffic from Connect request
- Fixed: Status Badge button is too light on Light Theme
- Fixed: Use with proxy chain not working
- Fixed: Overscroll on all lists
- Fixed: Custom Certificate badge doesn’t show at launch time
Proxyman 2.1.1(20110) Touch Bar & Debug Mode 🎸
Release date: 03 Jul 2020
- Feature: Bring Proxyman to Touch Bar (10.15+)
- Feature: Enable Debug Mode in Help menu
- Improve: how Proxyman fetches the remote certificates by using Swift-SSL
- Improve: Remove all OpenSSL library
- Bugs fix and improvements
Proxyman 2.1.0(20100) Custom Server & Client Certificate 🐙
Release date: 28 Jun 2020
- Feature: Custom Server and Client Certificates for SSL-Pining and Mutal Authentication
- Improve: Better UI for Big Sur (macOS 11)
- Improve: Bring Clean Session button to the Main Tool Bar
- Improve: Proxyman Windows always on Top Feature request
- Improve: Export Private Proxyman CA Key
- Improve: Separate Date and Time Columns Feature request
- Improve: Update latest OpenSSL (1.1.1g)
- Improve: Support Always on Top and 24-time format in Preference
- Improve: Layout for Root Certificate
- Improve: Performance when fetching the icon of the clients
- Fix: IP v4 is not correct for Remote Device in some devices
- Fix: Duplicate query keys are ignored when editing a request
- Fix: Couldn’t resolve IPv6 with gethostbyname
- Fix: Couldn’t find the source client, which causes Unknown Client
- Fix: Crash when fetching the icon of the app
- Fix: Race Condition on Flow Presenter
- Fix: Crash when reading Proxyman CA from OpenSSL
- Fix: Crash when fetching remote certificate from NIO-SSL
- Fix: Incorrect Error layout for Firefox and Simulator
Proxyman 2.0.1(20010) Swift NIO with few bug fixes 🎖
Release date: 17 Jun 2020
- Fixed Install Certificate Manually doesn’t work until we restart the app
- Fixed Crash from OpenSSL on multiple-threads environment
- Fixed Crash from race conditions when initializing the Proxyman Certs
Proxyman 2.0.0(20000) Say Hello to Swift NIO 👏
Release date: 16 Jun 2020
- Introduce Proxyman v2, which is 100% written with Apple Swift-NIO for high-performance and reliable networking tools.
- All tools are working well on v2, include Map Local, Map Remote, Breakpoint, Allow List, Block List, External Proxy, No Caching, and Charles Converter,…
- Keep connection alive or close depending on the Request Header for reducing the time SSL handshake
- Remove AsyncCocoaSocket and solve tons of random crashes
- Improve how Proxyman dynamically generate the Remote Certificate by using BoringSSL programmatically
- Repeated requests will be affected by Matched Tools as usual
- Fixed Jump issue when pressing tab to move to the next cell in Compose View and Breakpoint
- Fixed Allow list doesn’t work in certain situations
- Fixed Breakpoint Body is not loaded somehow
- Fixed Repeated Request has a different order
- Fixed WebSocket doesn’t work with non-default port
- Fixed Streaming Audio or Video doesn’t work
Proxyman 1.24.0(12400) Body Filter
Release date: 31 May 2020
- Introduce: Search and filter JSON response on the body content
- Add: Monospace font options in Preference -> Theme
- Fixed: Method Matching is wrong if enable Map Local on Connect requests
- Fixed: Map local is accidentally replaced by placeholder content
- Fixed: Deflate decoder doesn’t work
- Fixed: Whitelist feature is allowing other domains
Proxyman 1.23.0(12300) Import Charles Log and Whitelist 👑
Release date: 04 May 2020
- Whitelist Tool to specify which domains should appear on Proxyman. Reduce the enormous number of unnecessary noise
- Able to open Charles Proxy Log (.chls)
- Mock Data Testing for Map Remote and Map Local: You can map fake URL for testing easily
- Add Method Matching to Black List
- Upgrade the latest version of CodeMirror with modern WKWebView
- Fix: Query parameters are reordered on repeating a request
- Fix: Failed/Hanging HEAD requests that work correctly with Charles Proxy
- Fix: CodeMirror doesn’t load in Android Certificate
- Fix: Empty Content for Key-Value Encoding in View As menu
Proxyman 1.22.0(12200) Protobuf 👑
Release date: 27 Apr 2020
- Introduce Protobuf Feature: Parse Protobuf to JSON in ease
- Duplicate the local file for duplicated rules in Map Local
- Add “Show in Finder” for apps in the Left Panel Feature request
- Customize Font Size for all Request and Response Panels
- Don’t prompt Update Proxyman at launch
- Fixed Pressing Keyboard Shortcut for Filter makes the alert noise
- Fixed Deactivate keyboard shortcut to remove a local map when updating its fields
- Fixed PATCH spelled as PATH in breakpoint rules
- Fixed Crash when repeating the flow if the Local Map is absent
Proxyman 1.21.0(12100) Method Rule for Map Local, Map Remote and Breakpoint ⏰
Release date: 05 Apr 2020
- Introduce Method Rule for Map Local, Map Remote and Breakpoint: You can define extract what the HTTP Method is
- Filter setting is persisted from the last session
- Support “Format as” menu to do JSON Prettier
- Set Nickname for remote devices
- Fixed Requests are added into different Remote Device IP address
- Fixed Couldn’t generate Proxyman Certificate due to long name
- Fixed Restore last window size and position
- Fixed Map local is hang when selecting a big file
- Fixed SSL ‘Mac Setup Guide’ displayed even when disabled in preferences
- Fixed Pin menu is enabled even with pined items
Proxyman 1.20.0(12000) “Save as session” and improved UI ❤️
Release date: 28 Mar 2020
- Introduce “Save as Session”: You can export an entire session and load it for later use
- Remove requirement for OS-level trust: You can intercept from Firefox, remote devices without trusting Proxyman Certificate
- Re-design Mac Setup Guide and Proxyman Helper Tool Windows
- Add names for map rules
- Improve performance by moving all heavy process to the background and reduce the unnecessary call
- Improve Body Previewer UI: System Font and elegant
- Fixed some websites do not show after enabling SSL-Proxying
- Fixed No scrollbar in source list when the content exceeds the height of the window
- Fixed networksetup CLI is failed if there is an invalid network service
- Fixed Couldn’t open Proxman Log from Remote Devices Folder
- Fixed various Typo mistakes in Preferences
Proxyman 1.19.0(11900) Authentication Previewer ⏰
Release date: 16 Mar 2020
- Introduce Authentication Previewer: Easier to see the Basic, Bearer and Digest authentication headers
- Introduce XML Pretty Print Previewer
- Fixed Broken URL Layout in Horizontal Mode
- Fixed Map Remote/Local does not work if a request is Repeated or Compose
Proxyman 1.18.1(11810) Map Remote Tool v2 💪
Release date: 09 Mar 2020
- Fixed Missing Body in Remote Map Requests
Proxyman 1.18.0(11800) Map Remote Tool 💪
Release date: 09 Mar 2020
- ✅ Introduce Map Remote Tool (⌥⌘R) Easily to test and debugging by remapping from Localhost to Production Endpoints and vice versa.
- ⚡️Introduce Helper Tool 1.2: Gratefully revert the HTTP Proxy Config if Proxyman is crashed
- Improve Clear Session Tool (⌃⌥⌘⌫): Clear and release entire the session
- Add “Not Contains” filter to easily filter out some annoying requests
- Improve UX when filtering flows with no result
- Improve Add useful guideline to proxy.man/ssl if the user doesn’t install Proxyman Certificate first
- Improve Able to set a Default Location for Map Local in Preference
- Improve Allow option to turn off word wrapping
- Improve Monospace font for Network usage labels
- Improve Allow version to be copiable
- Improve Persist the previous Sorting state
- Fixed Crashes due to improper race-condition fix from the last build
- Fixed Crashes when changing ports in Preference
- Fixed Invalid Certificate due to non English character name
- Fixed Trailing slashes are removed when sending modified URLs with trailing slashes
- Fixed Change Proxy Port causes the app is hang bug
- Fixed The current selection is reloaded after changing the sort
Proxyman 1.17.1(11710) Stable build ever v2 ✅
Release date: 25 Feb 2020
- Fix some crashed due to invalid UInt64 from Memory & Network usage data
Proxyman 1.17.0(11700) Stable build ever ✅
Release date: 25 Feb 2020
- Introduce Memory and Network Usage in the Top Right Bottom Bar
- Improve layout for White Theme
- Diagnose and fix memory leaking in some internal components
- Fixed Memory Leaking
- Fixed Crash due to Race condition in Flow and TreeNode objects
- Fixed AsyncCocoaSocket crashes on AppCenter
- Fixed Couldn’t decode Deflate Compression from Response body
- Fixed CMD+Number doesn’t change the multiple-tab (Like Safari)
- Fixed CMD+F for filtering specific requests do not work in some cases
- Fixed Ctrl+Click is not recognized as a secondary click
- Fixed could not decode non-UTF-8 Encoding body in some Japanese websites
- Fixed Broken layout when the URL is very long
- Fixed Reversed ID sort causes selected row to change when request comes in
Proxyman 1.16.0(11600) Map Local from Directory 🎩
Release date: 04 Feb 2020
- Introduce Map Local from Directory ✅ Proxyman accepts three types: 1. HTTP Message, 2. Only Body and 3. Local Directory
- HTTP Message in Map Local is now properly formatted (prettier) to easy to change the body content.
- Improve performance and reduce memory usages: From now, request and response content is parsing when it needs
- Migrate to new Proxyman Certificate if the current certificate is out of date.
- Add X-Proxyman-Map-Local Header Key for responses, which is mapped.
- Fixed Alphabet sort on JSON body
- Fixed Content Panel doesn’t restore to the last position
- Fixed Incorrect file extension when exporting the Body
Proxyman 1.15.0(11500) Better Map Local Tool ⚽️
Release date: 27 Jan 2020
- Introduce a Better Map Local Tool (v2):
- Map from a HTTP Message -> Capable of manipulating the HTTP Status, Headers and the Body.
- Map from a Local File as a Body
- Add the minimal Editor in Map Local => Able to edit the file directly in the app
- Auto create a Local File from the Response of the selected request
- Split View layout => Easily to manage the Local File Entry
- Prefer using a JSON Previewer than Hex.
- Add some well-known 3rd Text Editor app in Open With menu
- Improve performance on the Main View with proper Throttle and Debounce when we have flood of in-coming requests
- Fixed Body Tab doesn’t present in Breakpoint for a request/response with empty body contents
- Fixed Don’t automatically select the Remote Folder when it initially connects
Proxyman 1.14.1(11410) Firefox issues 🚒
Release date: 22 Jan 2020
- Add “Reset Certificate” in Certificate menu
- Clean all old Intermediate certificates when updating to new Proxyman build
- Fixed Missing HTTP Strict Transport Security in Proxyman Certificate for Firefox
Proxyman 1.14.0(11400) Hex Previewer 🎹
Release date: 21 Jan 2020
- Introduce Hex View for the Binary body
- Fixed Repeat action doesn’t preserve query items Resolved
- Fixed URL parts are missing if the URL contains double slashes (//) after the host part
- Fixed several crashes from AppCenter
Proxyman 1.13.1(11310) Squashing bugs 🐛
Release date: 04 Jan 2020
- Fixed Missing some required Extensions (extendedKeyUsage=serverAuth) for self-signed certificate in Catalina
- Fixed Couldn’t make connection in some complex URLs.
Proxyman 1.13.0(11300) - Happy New Year 🎆
Release date: 01 Jan 2020
- Support WebP Previewer 🌳
- Detect Missing Proxyman Certificates in Firefox and guide the user to properly install it
- ✅ Reduce Memory Usage as Proxyman don’t keep the decoded pretty body anymore. It would be generated on-the-fly in the background thread.
- Fixed Breakpoint Response doesn’t present due previous connections weren’t closed properly
- Fixed Breakpoint Response doesn’t update the body after intercepting.
Proxyman 1.12.0(11200) - Improved Security on Helper Tool 👮♀️
Release date:30 Dec 2019
- Security Vulnerability on Proxyman Helper Tool (CVE-2019-20057): Validate the authenticity of in-coming connections and prevent unauthorized apps try to change Proxy Setting without user notices.
- Introduce Dock To Bottom layout mode for Request & Response Panel
- Auto scroll the request list to bottom: Easier to keep track the newest requests.
- Auto decode Precented-encoding in FormData
- Fixed Some URLs are not shown in Proxyman due to invalid chars
- Fixed Boolean and Int (0, 1) in Tree View
Proxyman 1.11.0(11100) - Multiple-line URL - Santa is coming 🎄
Release date: 19 Dec 2019
- ✅ Support multiple-line URLs: Easier to see full long and complex URLs in the Content Panel
- Allow multiple headers in Request and Response by default. Such as Set-Cookie, www-authenticate, …
- Fixed Breakpoint panel is disappear after 2 seconds due to the server timeout
- Fixed Crashed in AppCenter by improving many Safe containers in Flow models
Proxyman 1.10.0(11000) - Improvement
Release date: 04 Dec 2019
- ✅ Base64 Decoder and Key&Value previewer are now eaiser for selected text: Right-click -> View As -> Base64 Decode
- Add ServerIPAdress column in the flow list
- Keep all percent-encoded in all URL
- Fixed: Set Breakpoint on a response would be unexpectedly closed during editing
- Fixed: Invalid Percent-encoded in URL’s path
- Fixed: Incorrect cURL url in bash.
- Fixed: Can’t compose the URL with port number
- Fixed: Mislabel on Blacklist and Breakpoint
- Fixed: Table selection (Header, Query, Param, …)is clear when adding new flow
- Fixed: Clear a flow doesn’t close the connection
- Fixed: Content Layout is not persisted
Proxyman 1.9.3(1930) - Improvement
Release date: 19 Nov 2019
- ✅ Map Local doesn’t hit the destination server anymore and it always returns with status code 200.
- ✅ Repeat & Edit flows are now working regardless of the proxy setting => Able to repeat & edit when the HTTP System Proxy is off.
- Improve the performance of Repeat & Edit flow
- Force Percent-Encoding in the Compose URL
- Fixed: Execution request when using breakpoint always injects “?” to query param
- Fixed: Changing port don’t work
- Fixed: Race condition crash on TreeNode and LookupMap and the FlowPresenter
- Fixed: Crashed bugs from AppCenter
- Fixed: Sometime the Compose screen still keeps the body from the previous flow.
Release date: 14 Nov 2019
- Fixed: 🔑 Proxyman Keychain is locked after a period of time.
Release date: 13 Nov 2019
- Fixed: After filtering the flow, the content layout (Right-panel) doesn’t update the content.
- Fixed: Improve the position of the right panel when launching.
Release date: 12 Nov 2019
- ✅ Base64 Decode and KeyValue preview from the Body: Easier to decode the response body and catch the bug
- 🔑 Improve how Proxyman manages the Keychain: Proxyman won’t modify the default Keychain when parsing P12 file. He will use his private keychain and manage appropriately.
- 🤖App Size 12Mb (dmg): Reduce significantly app size by getting rid of the fat binary library (ADVTrustStore) and implement the native code. ADVTrustStore is responsible for installing the Proxyman Certificates into all iOS Simulators.
- Fixed: Crash on macOS 10.13.6 when switching to Window Mode for the Request and Response panels
- Fixed: Unable to drag to close the right panel
- Fixed: Clear button on Bottom Bar and and Filter Search Text are off 1 pixel
- Fixed: Right Panel doesn’t remember the Close State
- Fixed: Primary Filter bar is hidden when the app is in Full-Screen mode -> Hover the mouse will appear again
- Fixed: Enable SSL sometime doesn’t close the alive connection
- Fixed: All Filter is invalid when choosing JSON
- Fixed: Flow Selection is mess up when there is new flow
- Fixed: Overlap layout in Request / Response Body tab
Release date: 04 Nov 2019
- ✅ Advanced filter: Easier to filter exactly the requests from HTTP, HTTPS, WebSocket, JSON, XML, HTML, CSS
- ⚡️ Improve text-based filter: URL, Headers, Query, Method, Status Code by contains, start with, end with, equal
- 💎 Revamp the UI: We bring the main filter to the Main ToolBar and make the bottom bar is larger.
- Windows mode for the Request and Response Panel: Support full-screen and get more space in your external monitor.
- macOS Catalina is officially supported.
- Fixed: Wrong color theme in Catalina
- Fixed: Unable to filter on multiple-tabs
- Fixed: Invalid percent-encoding in Compose screen
Release date: 24 Oct 2019
- Fixed: Duplicated Header entry in Response from Local Map & Breakpoint
Release date: 20 Oct 2019
- Fixed: Invalid HTTPS Connection to HTTP Local server 💥
Release date: 18 Oct 2019
- ✅ WebSocket Debugger: Easier to capture the WebSocket messages
- ⚡️ Support WebSocket and Socket.IO
- JSON Previewer, JSON TreeView, and Filter for Sent / Receive / All types of WebSocket messages.
- Improve Proxyman Certificate by supporting a new Security Extension
- New Proxyman CA will include the current date and NetBIOS name: Easier to distinguish when you have many Certificates.
- Automatically update to the latest Proxyman version
- Fixed: Invalid percent-encoding in URL TextField of Compose View
- Fixed: Too many float digits in the Request and Response size
- Fixed: HTTP header key is changed to Uppercase unexpectedly
- Fixed: Couldn’t set multiple headers (same key name) for Response in a Breakpoint mode
- Fixed: Invalid cookie due to missing the space
- Fixed: Incorrect
serverIPAddressfield in HAR file
Release date: 23 Sep 2019
- Local map with $status_code: Easily change HTTP Response code from your color file with $status_code parameters 🤟
- Fixed: Proxyman doesn’t expand Favorites Section when opening the file
- Fixed: Crash when selecting the Group section
- Fixed: Proxyman couldn’t revert the Proxy when closing all tabs (not quit app)
- Fixed: Broken layout in light theme
- Fixed: Couples crashes on AppCenter
Release date: 15 Sep 2019
- Introduce Blacklist feature ⛑ (⌥⌘X): Easier to block the unnecessary requests and keep the workspace clean with no distraction (wildcard support).
- Support wildcard on SSL Proxying list 👑
- Support multiple-selection on Source View (Left panel)
- Improve the Dashboard UI: Bigger Flow Content (right panel), smaller Source List, and Left-to-Right Content layout by default.
- Easier to export Certificate (PEM file) from Preference or Certificate Menu
- Helper Tool 1.0.3: Able to revert back to the original Proxy Setting.
- macOS Proxy badge in bottom toolbar whenever the macOS Proxy is overridden
- Fixed the incorrect white background in Preview View
- Fixed Proxyman doesn’t revert to the original Proxy Setting
- Fixed Proxyman doesn’t revert Proxy when closing by CMD+W
Release date: 05 Sep 2019
- Introduce Global Filter Content (⌘ + F): It’s easier to filter exactly the HTTP Request you’re looking for by URL or Content-Type like Google Chrome Tool does: All, JSON, XML, Documents, Image, ….
- Start/Stop Proxyman doesn’t affect Proxying on mobile devices anymore.
- Override System Proxy on demand: You can turn ON/OFF the System Proxy by Tool -> Proxy Setting -> Proxy System. If you’d debug only on remote device, just turn it off => All macOS requests are ignore, but capture all from your iPhone.
- Add –proxy flag when copying in cURL.
- Fixed: Incorrect url-encoded when proxying to the server
- Fixed: SSL Wrong version when enabling SSL Proxying on HTTPS local server due to the absence of AltName in the Certificate.
- Fixed: Invalid HTTPS package from Postman
- Fixed: WS/WSS socket doesn’t work in some cases.
Release date: 27 Aug 2019
- Fixed: Some crashed bug due to missing the host when the first line of HTTP Request message doesn’t match the format.
Release date: 25 Aug 2019
- Introduce Breakpoint (⌥+⌘+B) feature, which enable us
manipulatethe HTTP Request / Response
on the flywithout any disruption 😍.
- Breakpoint Rule: Easily define your rule (wildcard support) and set the breakpoint for Request or Response or both 🤟
- Breakpoint View with built-in shortcut and menu context to easier cancel, abort or execute the breakpoint.
- Support Export HAR file from a specific folder.
- Adopt dark theme for all windows
- If HTTP requests, which make from System Process (trustd, accountds) shouldn’t store binary in request/response since it’s waste
- Add SkipBody in HTTPRequest/Response to determine if we need to keep the binary body
- Improve “Clear all Cache” Tool -> Remove all flows in Flow Pool, Group, Folder and Node (recursively)
- Fixed: WS / WSS socket couldn’t connect properly
- Fixed: The Flow status is incorrect when the peer socket is closed
- Fixed: Open HAR or Proxyman Log file gets empty folder in some cases
- Fixed: Couldn’t present the Chinese characters #244
- Fixed: TreeView issue when presenting multiline text
- Fixed: App freezes when opening files when the number of Pin items exceeds the maximum
- Fixed: 2 bugs on AppCenter
Release date: 03 Aug 2019
Map Local Tool: Capable of mapping the content of local files as a Response for matching Requests on-the-fly. Significantly boost your speed development ⚡️ Blog: https://proxyman.io/blog/2019/08/map-local-feature.html
- Wildcard support for Map Local Tool.
- Introduce the
Clear CacheTool by closing all alive connections in order to reduce the usage memory.
Redesign the UI for SSL Proxying Window.
- Fixed: Missing data from multi-part request.
- Fixed: Couldn’t verify the Certificate Trusted Status in macOS 10.12
- Fixed: Crashed when accessing to the Flow Presenter’s instance when assigning with new instance in background. It was a king bug 🐞, and it was completely squashed 💥
Release date: 21 Jul 2019
- Introduce External Proxy for HTTP & HTTPS: It’s suitable anyone has Proxy Servers in your Company. Just Tool -> Proxy Setting -> External Setting
- Proxy Helper Tool v1.0.1 for the bug on VPN connections.
- Support non-default HTTPS port: Ex: https://mywebsite.com:4000
- If you’re debugging localhost: We suggest that providing Alias in
/etc/hostswill resolve it. More detail
Reduce the number of HTTPParser for a flow in ProxymanCore. Gain extra performance and reduce memory footprint 💯
- Fixed: Couldn’t revert the Proxy in VPN connection with new Helper Tool v1.0.1
- Fixed: Couldn’t connect to proxy.man/ssl server for some old devices
- Fixed: Right-menu on Flow Columns is disable
- Fixed: Clear flows that don’t close alive connections.
- Fixed: Couldn’t clear flows when the table is sorting
- Fixed: Crash when parsing nil flow in AppCenter
Release date: 15 Jul 2019
- Improve performance when sorting Flow List
- Fixed: crashed when the unowned self is deallocated. Happen when closing the app by pressing on the Red Circle 🔴
- Fixed binary search crash and improve performance when adding new item when the Table is sorting
Release date: 14 Jul 2019
- Introduce the “Tree view” 🌲: Quickly see all paths of domains/clients. Focus on particular paths or domains and reduce distractions.
- Introduce the Form Editor in Compose view: Easier to compose the form content.
- In this version, we dedicatedly delete all old legacy code for the Left-Panel and implement the Tree View from better solutions. It’s essential for us to implement features in the future 🥰
- Multiple selections on Flow List: Easily manipulate many flows at the same time
- Hotkey for Delete and Delete All
- Support Drag and Drop files (Proxyman Log or HAR file) from Desktop to Proxyman.
Automatically enable SSL Proxying when pining the item.
- Adopt “Lookup-Map” for all items in Left Panel: Instantly navigate the on-going flow to properly folder, client, domain, nodes.
- Debounce & Throttle for Source List and Flow List when the list is huge.
Render JSON Body and Raw view on demand: No more lag when opening big requests rapidly.
- Fixed: Missing Set-Cookies in the header of request/response when it’s duplicated
- Fixed: By removing a bunch of middle classes from legacy code and adopt Tree View. Few bugs from AppCenter are squashed.
Release date: 02 Jul 2019
- ✅ Upgrade Proxyman Certificates to fulfill Apple’s security requirements on macOS 10.15 and iOS 13. Other OSs works well as usual ⚡️ Ref: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210176
Release date: 02 Jul 2019
- Introduce “No-Caching” tool 💎: Proxyman always fetches new contents from your server. No more 304 Not Modified anymore.
- Support HAR (HTTP Web Archive) ✅: Super convenience to reuse your works from Charles Proxy and Paw quickly. You can export at Right-click on Flows/domains/app -> Export -> as HAR file. Or import by opening HAR file with Proxyman.
- Able to open HAR file with missing data from Paw, Google Chrome, Charles Proxy, …
- Introduce HTTPS Response List: Easily manage your list of domains/clients, which enable SSL Proxying
- Add Host and Path columns in Flow List: Enable/Disable by right-clicking on Column
- Add the “Uninstall” button for Proxy Helper tool in the Advanced tab.
Improve Menu Bar: Consistent with the Context Menu.
- Fixed: Form URL-encoded parser is wrong if the content has “&” characters
- Fixed: Improper URL-encoding in URL columns.
- Fixed: Typo in Network Proxy Setting windows
- Fixed: AppCenter Analytics doesn’t take effect immediately after enable/disable from Preference.
Release date: 24 Jun 2019
- We dedicatedly revamp how Proxyman overrides the Network Proxy Setting by leveraging the power of the Privileged Tool in macOS. The performance is far better than
networksetupCLI we used ⚡️.
- Proxyman is now working seamlessly in non-admin users.
- macOS 10.11 is officially supported.
- Introduce the Vertical Content layout for Request and Response panel. It’s easier to debug with the huge body contents.
Android debugging is supported.
- Fixed: Dark theme UI in Setapp Changelog windows
- Fixed: Broken UI in macOS 10.11
Release date: 17 Jun 2019
- Introduce Form Previewer for form-urlencoded request/response.
- Support “Expect: 100-continue request”: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/HTTP/Status/100
- Refactor the JSON Prettier, which is more reliable and high-performance from https://github.com/nlohmann/json
- Upgrade Swift CLI and Task Privileged for new macOS.
Value from Header, Cookies, Form, query after copying, now have different connection characters. Ex: Header is “:” (Content-Type: application/json). Form, Cookies, query is “=” (data=upgrade&tag=Proxyman)
- Fixed: Missing request body in HTTP request
- Fixed: Invalid Float number in JSON response
- Fixed: Order of Header keys in request/response are inconsistent
- Fixed: Broken dark-mode UI in macOS 10.13 if we enable “Use dark menu bar” in System Preference -> General
- Fixed: Some repeated requests went to wrong folders
Release date: 09 Jun 2019
- Re-implement how to override the Proxy System on non-admin User and macOS 10.12
- More bugs squashed on AppCenters. Thank Setapp’s users for finding those bugs
- Fixed: Crash on macOS 10.12 due to NSVisualEffectView doesn’t work well when embedding into NSSplitView
- Fixed: Disorder flows when sorting
Release date: 01 Jun 2019
- Performance tweak when stopping the Proxyman Core and Revert the Wifi Proxy from System Reference
- Monokai as a default theme
- Fixed: Missing long query parameters in GET requests
- Fixed: Wrong state of Body Option Button
Release date: 28 May 2019
- Proxyman is more stable and reliable than ever with low-level HTTP-Parser library from NodeJS organization (https://github.com/nodejs/http-parser) => Lightweight and high performance than the original implementation
- Theme is officially supported in OS 10.14. => Monokai is the first dark theme to help you concentrate your work efficiently. Check out the brand-new theme at Preference -> Themes
- Export Body of Request/Response to file => You can export any data from your flows easily. Suitable for custom types, such as Thrift or Protobuf
- Detect mime of raw body data and suggest next actions (Tree View, Previewer, GIF, Export, …)
- Update “Install Certificate for iOS device Guideline” for iOS 12.2 https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT209435
- Fixed: Many crashes when manipulating items on Source List (Reported from AppCenter). Thank you guys for persistently testing Proxyman
- Fixed: Order of flows in the Exported file is disorder
- Fixed: Close all keep-alive connection when deleting or clearing flows
- Fixed: Duplicated flows in the Exported file if it’s from remote devices
- Fixed: Potential crashes from force_cast in our codebases
Release date: 19 May 2019
- Fully support Content-Encoding (gzip, deflate, br, …) in requests/responses => Proxyman is now faster ⚡️ by reducing the time between Proxyman and the servers
- Customizable Flow Columns (Right-click on columns)
- Support new type cols: Compressed Request and Response
- Easily preview your JSON request with JSON Tree View
- Update http://proxy.man/ssl as a new SSL address for installing Proxyman CA into your iOS device
- Bunch of UI improvements: Small text size, better color for dark/light theme, perfect padding,… Proxyman is perfect than ever
- Able to delete Query/Header in Compose screen.
- Improve hotkey in Repeat & Edit
- Able to delete individual flow by hitting the Delete button
- Fixed: Duplicated action when opening multiple tabs
- Fixed: CodeMirror doesn’t update the theme when OS’s theme changes
- Fixed: Unable to Open New Tab from items during searching
Release date: 11 May 2019
- By taking advantage of the native SystemConfiguration framework, Proxyman is capable of overriding the Proxy of network devices faster 50% than before, which boost the launch time significantly
- New layout for About and License screen for Free, Premium and Setapp version. We decided to drop all unnecessary alerts, make it cleaner and more natural.
- Upgrade all domains to https://proxyman.io
- Upgrade our codebase to Swift 5
- Fix the bug from Compose Screen: the URL and Query table don’t correspond correctly
- Fix bug when Proxyman couldn’t override the Proxy by Internet Sharing from iPhone/iPad
- Fix the size of Enable SSL button in Right Panel
- Fix Incorrect selection when opening in new Tab
Release date: 01 May 2019
- Introduce the first stable Proxyman ever 🚀. We dedicatedly refactor some essential components and re-write how ProxymanCore intercept the HTTPS request
- Improve logic to detect when the packets is ended for alive-connection.
- Re-design the About screen
- Introduce License management.
- General improvements.
Release date: 21 Apr 2019
- We dedicatedly re-implement Proxyman by following the Apple Document-Based App. From now, you can boost your productivity by working on multi-tab. All actions have hot-key as well
- Navigate tabs easily like what you did in Google Chrome and Safari. You can move forward/backward by Cmd+Shift+[or] or select particular tab by Cmd+number
- Add “Open new tab” menu in Source List
- Re-design the Proxyman icon
- Support Open Recent in File Menu -> Open quickly your last log file
- Add “Close after sending” in Compose menu
- Fix open new tab with empty flow in previous version
- Fix duplicated actions when opening multi-tab
Release date: 17 Apr 2019
- Proxyman is now capable of exporting all flows from a particular app or domain. From now you can share your workflow to teammate easily
- You can manipulate any JSON/HTML/JS… response directly from your favorited Editor, such as Sublime or Code. Feel like your home
- Enhance the behavior of File Flow in Source List. Working on files are more reliable.
- Basic improvement and fixed bugs
Release date: 12 Apr 2019
- Proxyman is now notarized appropriately from Apple Distribution Guideline.
- Better color scheme for Raw Panel and JSON Response.
- Support “Enable this domain” or “Enable all requests from this client” from Right Panel in order to enable SSL Proxying.
- Support new SubMenu for “Copy As” when right-click on the request. From now, you can easily copy header, cookies, and body of request or response
- Improve general layout and behavior for Source List and Flow Content.
- Better UX for “Install CA for mac” -> If your certificate isn’t trusted, there is a hint to show you what’s next and how to fix it.
- Fixed: Missing –cookie in cURL
- Fixed: Sometime Proxyman doesn’t override the Proxy from Network System properly
- Fixed: Can’t render JSON:API (application/vnd.api+json) response
- Fixed: Can’t focus on Search Bar (Cmd+Shift+F) on macOS 10.13
- Fixed: Fix incorrect state of Workspace button
Release date: 8 Apr 2019
- Fix the annoying bug when the scripts to override the Proxy doesn’t work in some computers
Proxyman 184.108.40.206(1341) Shazam
Release date: 7 Apr 2019
- Proxyman proudly introduces Request/Response-size columns in the flow list
- Fix couple serious bug from AppCenter. Thank you guys for crashing the app. It’s valuable hints for Proxyman to be mature
- We refactor how Hotkey works by removing the Global hot key. From now, there is no more hotkey conflicts
- iPhone Setup Guide window is now scrollable. It works well with small windows now
- Fix Proxyman couldn’t override the System Proxy if it’s from Ethernet
- Left and Right Panel is now fully flexible. You can resize it whatever you want.
- Improve the logic of App Update. From now, you can get correctly update from the app without any distraction
Proxyman 1.3.4(1340) - Proxyman with iOS Simulator and iOS Device debugger!!!
Release date: 1 Apr 2019
- Proxyman is now capable of debugging the requests, who come from iOS Simulator and iOS device. Both are essential tool to help you - iOS dev, mobile QA to catch a bug quickly.
- We re-design the guideline for installing the Proxyman Certificate in macOS, iOS Simulator and iOS device => It’s more intuitive and easier to setup for new guys.
- Add Fun fact in Empty State view.
- Add “Pin to favorites” menu context in Flow list.
- Improve the logic for Repeated and Edit the remote flow.
- [BUG] Can’t delete Proxyman CA if it was installed manually.
Release date: 23 Mar 2019
- Support Preference menu.
- Drag and Drop in Source List.
- Bring Search Bar to Top of Source List.
- Opt-in opt-out “Share anonymous analytics data” in Privacy Tab in Preference
- Fixed: Keep the Collapse state of Source List after searching.
- Fixed: Implement Logic for General and Privacy tab.
- Fixed: Bring Search Bar to Top of Source List.
- Fixed: Remove MixCatalog, which consist of ClientCatalog and FlowCatalog .
- Fixed: Support Default Value for Codable protocol.
- Fixed: Keep the format selected for the next URLs.
- Fixed: Content Panel overlap information on Flow List.
- Fixed: The Request/Response ToolBar doesn’t change color after switching system theme.
- Fixed: Pretty URL is reset the AttributedText during selecting.
- Fixed: Do not see URLs after pinning a domain.
- Fixed: Release date: 23 Mar 2019
Proxyman 1.3.2(1320) - Big improvement for Proxyman UI/UX:
Release date: Mar 13, 2019
- Proxyman is more intuitive than ever. We dedicatedly re-think and re-design the Source List. From now, you can organize your workflow as you’ve done to Finder.
- We eliminate all technical terms and carefully select meaningful words to help you catch up your daily work quickly.
- New structure of Proxyman Source List
- Redesign the layout of Source List
- Improve the layout of Flow List
- Move Add app button to Main App Bar
- Hide Workspace screen
- Unlock 🔓 / 🔒 icon for the clients/domains, which enable SSL
- Redesign the Flow count badge
- Resize the layout of SourceList, FlowList and FlowDetail
- Implement new Menu Context for Source List feature
- Re-design the State of Proxyman Core
- Fixed: Clear all flow in Flow List
- Fixed: Cmd + F is overridden in another app
- Fixed: Double check the searching
- Fixed: DomainClientSelection’s layout is buggy
- Fixed: The keep-alive CONNECT https request doesn’t close when it’s the complete
- Fixed: All domains are not enabled SSL automatically if we enable for the entire client
- Fixed: The Response Reviewer has jumped accidentally if the selected flow is reloading
- Fixed: Unable to disable “HTTPS Response” in particular domain from Enable Client
- Fixed: All domains are not enabled SSL automatically if we enable for entire client
Release date: 26 Feb 2019
- It’s the most productive working week ever
- Safeguard for an invalid/deleted certificate => Enhance your experience on our app without any distractions.
- Support reset all Certificate and data => In the emergency situation, you can reset all data by accessing to Debug -> Reset -> All Data & Certificate in the menu bar.
- 📦 It’s also the most stable version 🚀. We dedicatedly fixed many following issues!
- Fixed: Relayed flow doesn’t appear into tracked client/domain.
- Fixed: Proxyman can’t detect
curlclient from a terminal.
- Fixed: The order of Flows is incorrect.
- Fixed: Proxyman doesn’t select the first App/Domain for the first time.
- Fixed: Proxyman doesn’t enable SSL automatically after installing Root Certificate.
- Fixed: Proxyman is unable to intercept HTTPS after re-installing new Proxyman Certificate.
- Fixed: Can’t detect code 999 (Invalid SSL).
- Fixed: The ID Counter doesn’t reset after opening different projects
- Fixed: Broken Layout in Guideline for iPhone/Android/Simulator
- Fixed: Remove unnecessary files after generating Root Certificate.
Release date: Feb 17, 2019
- Proudly introduce the 📦 Workspace feature => Personalize your work seamlessly
- Dashboard is now supported => Easier to categorize your project configurations
- Start your work easily and quickly with Playground mode.
- Fix bugs & General Improvements.
Release date: Nov 25, 2018
- Revamp 💁♂️ entirely Proxyman’s UI/UX.
- Proxyman is now lean and intuitive UI.
- Introduce Tracking List: we are able track specific apps or domains.
- Two way to install Proxyman Certificate to Keychain: Automatic or Manual.
- Install Proxyman Certificate when it needed.
- Fix bugs & General Improvements.
Release date: Nov 10, 2018
- Fixed: Can’t copy Headers/Cookies on Request or Response in Flow Detail Panel
Release date: Nov 9, 2018
- Able to enable/disable SSL Proxying on specific
- Menu context on Source List
- Fix warnings on project
- General improvement
Release date: Nov 5, 2018
- Switch port automatically if it’s occupied
- Support iOS Simulator catalog
- Able to intercept request from iOS Simulator
- Remote catalog for remote device
- SSL Proxying for Remote Device (Android/iOS)
- General improvement
Release date: Oct 27, 2018
- Introduce high performance ProxymanCore. Proxyman is now faster 100x than previous version.
- Proxyman is capable of identifying the Client faster 35x
- Enable SSL by demand for specific domain